Sunday 3 June 2012

My flavorful weekend :)

Its the new month slash new season! First Monday of the winter, I seriously didn't want to get up. But, doing so many things you like and dislike, which is exactly how life suppose to be huh?




Don't know about you but I had a a lovely weekend. A little surprise from my smart hubby, we went to the Good food and wine Show in Melbourne exhibition center. I don't think I'm good at cooking but I do love great food, so for me, its was a wonderful experience for the mind and particularly the tummy.


Good food wine show melbourne 2012 george masterchef
Apart from lots of sample eating and drinking, loads of inspiring presentations were held as well. We were lucky to get the last 2 tickets for George Calombaris's last show of the event. I love the yummy smell during the presentation and the creativeness of the chef, however what impressed me the most was his thought of :"what's the most important in life is not wealth but health and happiness."


masterchef George good food and wine show melbourne cooking class
It is just such an easy thing to say but hard to realize especially in nowadays when everyone is rushing in their lives focusing on earning the wealth. 


Short sentence, So simple but so wise, just like the good cooking, belongs to everyday life and full with beautiful flavors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment