Sunday 24 June 2012

IN THE MIDDLE...

Got a friend, someone I know quite well...maybe not, she's been thinking of doing something for a long while, however, when something else she's interested in pop out in her life, she's confused. Now, it comes to the place where she has to make a decision and focus, she needs a clue.In short, she's IN THE MIDDLE......and this friend is ME.

Have you ever had a feeling that you are so certain about what you are passionate and ready to contribute the rest of your life to it, and suddenly the feeling is gone because of the side effect of the bad experience? I did, actually I'm still having it at this very moment. However, people always say "Love is blind", so maybe my love for this certainty is not as strong as I supposed. 

I don't blame anyone for the bad experience but I do believe everything happen with reason.  So all I have to consider is that whether I am going to be stubborn about it and try even harder until my head is bleeding, then, I can finallytell myself I find out this passion is just not my main dish of the life, OR I can say to myself NOW already. Will people call me a quitter or a smart ass? Either way, I'm sort of scared. When you admit and pick up a dream is brave, but, the moment you let it go also take lots of courage, which surprised me a big time. 

Some time, you tend to mess up the definition of passion and hobby, I used to tell myself, I hate doing something I'm passionate about for a living, and when I was on the way to do that, I conquered myself once more. Yes, women are always right, but we just love making mistakes and then gain the wisdom :)

When the writing is done, the thoughts are clear. 

xx
S

No comments:

Post a Comment