Wednesday 2 May 2012

My dear ballerina flat and loafer

It’s another freezing rainy day in Melbourne, the winter hasn't even started yet, and I already miss summer! OK, stop the negativity! 





In the cold days, girls still deserve some classy feelings though. A good thing about this city is that no matter how cold it is during the day, there’s always some sunshine coming out, it’s like a huge daylight lamp got a switch somewhere and someone just turn it on and off like a game.  However, it does make me feel like showing off my legs and doing some walking in the rain.
In terms of comfort, ballerina flat and loafer are second to none. 


With two layers of wool stockings, I can even brave enough to put on my favourite flats, get a bunch of lilies at the market and walk home.   Ballerina flat is perfect for casual formal office ladies, and loafer with some bright color is just a great match for any relaxing outfit. 


What’s next? Of course, after a long day, all you want is kicking off the shoes, then jumping in the soft couch, and enjoy the day with a cup of hot coco in your hand..... Maybe some nice and warm Vietnamese Pho for dinner! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment