Saturday 12 May 2012

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Mother's day is a few hours away, be honest, I love my mum, but kinda run out of gift ideas! Every time when something pop out in my mind, I can even hear myself saying:"Tick!”
Panic!
However, it's always the case that you get inspired at the last minute and amazed how things can still get sorted.
This year, wild animal pattern is coming back and I can't remember when was the last time she had something with leopard pattern. Time for a change then!
I spotted this pair of beautiful leather flats at Milu's online shop; this leopard loafer has its sexy and fashion-forward look, which goes with everything, either casual or formal. It won't go out of style and I'm so sure my fashionable mama will love them! DONE!! 


Well, if you have a tight budget and limited time, maybe  hand make a card for her, with some sweet word, I believe as long as she knows you always have her in your mind, she will love it too.
What matters is the thought :)
Some ideas from JiaJia Greetings (my new love of artworks) may give you some nice inspirations. Check out http://jiajiagreetings.com.au/shop

Anyway, just enjoy some quality time with your mum, eventually, that's the most priceless treasure.


No comments:

Post a Comment