Sunday 29 April 2012

Keep warm in STYLE :)



The part of the earth I am living in is getting colder and colder. Many people I know are either travelling to the upper north, or even getting out of the country. 


I love Melbourne, but the weather is an issue for me to love it even more, and I think it’s not hard to understand if you have ever stayed here for a while.  However, I prefer to be a bottle-half-full, so I figure out my own way to cope with this challenging weather. 


Whoever I know come down to Melbourne in these cool months, I always stress to them how important a scarf is. This is not a huge city but it’s so close to the southern coast and when the wind comes, everything on you can go crazy.  Almost everyone here has extra items in their bag, just in case. 


You wanna be well-prepared, but not go out of style. A piece of cashmere wool scarf is a great investment; it goes pretty much everything throughout the cold days. Of course, a pair of light sheds will be perfect for protecting eyes from warm sunshine and crazily strong wind. Hat! Please do not forget a hat, it brings some cosiness to your outfit and makes you a perfect fashionable cutie!  


Here my fluffy duck – little P, will give a demonstration. 


And now, let’s just enjoy the season and keep warm in style! 

No comments:

Post a Comment