Sunday 22 April 2012

What's the weather like?

Since I moved down to Melbourne, every old friend tends to ask me "What's the weather like?" all the time. Well.....Melbourne is famous for its changeable weather, without doubt. I can't say its great even I've got used to it. 


Getting closer and closer to the winter, this city is just no where near comfy sunny days. Maybe you'll see one hour of sunshine, once you come back from the kitchen, the sky will draw a totally different picture...amazingly quick and speechlessly horrible!


Its Monday, lucky me, I don't have to go to work today, staying dry in my little cozy home keeps me away from the cold rain and strong wind, also, makes me a bit lazy. I put on my Peter Alexander goast PJ and sit on my fluffy chair, all I want at this moment is just cuddle inside of my loose PJ and enjoy the warmth with a cuppa. Maybe I will pop in the gym for a little while, I mean MAYBE.....



No comments:

Post a Comment