Monday 5 November 2012

What a funny day

Today's melbournian weather is just too odd, clouds all over the sky, but not a single drop, humid like crazy, " just rain! Please!!" I wanna say.

Sitting in my fluffy couch back home today, unlike last year, we went to the race, the famously known " Melbourne cup". Its a great feeling to have a day off, don't really have any plan this year, enjoy doing nothing, as many others said:" this is how a holiday suppose to be like."

I was thinking of talking about something interesting, which popped out my mind 30 mins ago; ironically, I forgot how to log in my blog, and it took about 30mins till I finally figured this out with the help of my smart hubby. Grumpiness and moody were all over my face in a second. At that moment, I completely had no idea what I wanted to write about.

Honestly speaking, its challenging to find another person who is as impatient as me, I know that but still am always amazed by it, in a bad way though. Reading my last post, I realized that haven't been blogged for over 3 months might be the reason why I forgot the password. " Just calm down a bit you!" I told myself.

Funny memory and stubborn impatience make me count myself lucky that I have my beloved and very sweet hubby.

Anyway, most of the time, I would feel uncomfortable if I forget what I wanted to say, but today, its a holiday for god sake, don't bother. What a funny day, I just want to have some fun and relaxation with my smart hubby.

Happy Melbourne cup day!

No comments:

Post a Comment