Thursday 22 November 2012

Its all about ideas...

House hunting is a very tricky thing to do. I have so many ideas of how to dress up our first home, but I still have to go through all the hazzle to get one first.

Well, I became quite addicted to Pinterest recently, which give me quite a few creative minds, I pin them and drag them into my borad, mix and match all the small ideas I have in my brain.

My smart hubby was happy that I found a new hobby and annoyed at the same time that I check out my phone 24/7. I find myself getting so interested in looking into these pictures and imagine how our new home will be looking like.

He said " its a cute thing but a girly thing to pin." I responded " yes it is but I am having so much fun doing it and its always nice to have options, especially for women." He smiled and compromised, Pin the sweet images might be a bit girly, but absorbing from the intelligence all over the world can be quite enjoyable. It doesn't matter whether you have a purpose or not.


A cute door with bright color is always what I have wanted...prefer either red or blue though :)
Growing my own herb garden in my future home is one of my little dreams...probably find somewhere bigger than the egg shell :P

Oh my, I love these tiny but mighty ideas, and life is all about mixture of ideas.....

So before I have something new to tell, ciao! 

xx
BW

No comments:

Post a Comment