Monday 16 July 2012

Belief in Happiness

When was the last time you pop in the library and randomly choose a pile of books, and quietly digest the contents of the articles?

I'm doing that now, and no doubt of myself that I need some positive thinking, so picked a bundle of books based on the title and started seeking the words I think I need.

Here's a magazine called "The new Republic". I was attracted by the title of one article named "Happyism". Maybe, as in mostly, you're in need of what you read, or subconsciously, you're what you read.Not that my life is not happy, just the obstacles in life stopped me from feeling the happiness. So if there's even tiny bit theory I can learn regarding happiness, I am going for it!

"Pleasure is a brain wave right now. Happiness is a good story of your life."Quote one sentence from the article. I guess I  found what I am in need of. What I am waiting for at the moment is not a brain wave pleasure but a good story. I've many good stories to tell, however, I always...always desire another one so I won't feel restless. But, experience tells me, for that , patience is a very essential ingredient, and it's definitely not tasty.

I learnt a great saying from a feel-good movie "The best exotic marigold hotel". "Everything will be all right in the end... if it's not all right then it's not the end."I am looking forward to a good ending, now not everything is falling into place, unhappy feeling is floating in my mind, so it's not end yet.

When you have your belief back, you smile and relief.....

Note: There's no formula of happiness but creating your own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment